Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Importance of Two-Way Communication

Accompanying all the elightenment I have recieved and all the things I have learned, is a small void that I have felt for the past couple days. It is not necessarily that I miss home, as the actual place, or that I am away from the people I love. Those are things I can handle. What has been hardest for me, is that I have absolutely no idea about what is going on at home, and with all of you. I do not know who is in the playoffs; I am completely unaware as to who won March Madness; I don't know the most recent TASShole activities, and I have no clue what the jeanwall looks like at Bootlegger. Although I am currently galavanting through Africa, those things are still important to me. I have made an effort, through my blog, to tell you all how my life is going, what I have been doing, and how I feel. Now it is your turn. Tell me your funny stories, your sad stories, your accomplishments, your failures, your university acceptances, your hook-ups, and most importantly, explain to me what the Buffal0 Bills organization said in defense to the media as to why they signed T.O.

So send me emails, or facebook messages, and let me know... what is going on in Peterpatch these days. It doesn't have to be significant. Act as if we were sitting in the cafeteria, or around the dinner table, or wherever, and share what is happening in your life... I will continue to try and do the same in return. I cannot promise a reply to every message or email. What I can promise, is that I will read them, and that I will feel a little more comfort because of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Graeme. Happy Easter. Sent you a couple of emails. Hope you enjoy them. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, buddy! I am breaking all the rules by typing you this...I just had laser eye surgery yesterday and am NOT supposed to be sitting at a computer. I can't do anything...I am SOOO bored. I couldn't even watch Ovie and the Caps shut-out NYR last night (3 to 2 Rangers in the series). I had to listen. At this point, would you say to me "Pole sana!"?
    I'm getting hazy so I'll send you an email later...one that has all the inappropriate stuff in it that "the others" can't see...haha, now I have your folks freaked out!!
    Catch ya!

    ReplyDelete